How does your New Zealand Post Tracked Returns service work?
You can return an item within 30 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, and we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
Returns are free* (including sale items) and fully trackable
It can take up to 21 days for your return to reach the warehouse and up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
Remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
How to create a return
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account.
- click Create Return.
- Choose which country you are returning from (New Zealand).
- Enter your order number and email address.
- Enter your purchase details.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Select your preferred return method.
- We’ll let you know which drop off point is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return.
- Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it at a later date.
New Zealand Post Tracked Return
Click here to learn more about our Returns Policy.